LUX Zuii Organic Lipstick

29,95 

Organic and vegan lipsticks. Irresistible colors with floral pigments. Take care of your lips naturally.

The Organic Certificate attributed to the makeup of Zuii Organic is ONE OF THE HIGHEST that can be awarded. They contain a minimum of 95% of certified ingredients as such and the remaining 5% of natural origin.

Available in 7 different colors.

Clear
SKU: N/A Category: Tag:

Description

Long-lasting lipstick with a creamy finish.

Free of ingredients of animal origin. Hydrates, protects and softens lips thanks to its formulation rich in vitamins and botanical extracts: Bulbine frutescens juice, Pavlova seaweed, rose petal oil and shea butter.

Brand

Zuii Organic

Additional information

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients:

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil *
Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil *
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *
Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax *
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter *
Olea Europaea Oil
Rhus Verniciflua Peel Wax
Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax
Shorea Robusta Resin
Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax *
Mica
Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride
Coco-Caprylate
Brassica Campestris
Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer
Pavlova Lutheri Extract
Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
Bulbine Frutescens Leaf Juice
Sodium Benzoate
Potassium Sorbate
Citric Acid
Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil *
Cymbopogon Martini Oil *
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil *
Rosa Damascena Flower Oil *
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice *
Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate
Tocopherol

Can Contain (+/-)

CI 77891
CI 77491
CI 77499
CI 77492
CI 77742

* Certified Organic Ingredients

color

Charm, Copper, Coral Red, Glam, Paris, Pout, Scarlet

LUX Zuii Organic Lipstick
29,95 

Esta web usa cookies. Si continuas navegando estás consintiendo nuestro uso de cookies. <br> Más información

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close