This legal notice regulates the use and use of the website https://www.labeautedelame.com/, which is owned by BEAUTE MORALES CUMBRERAS, S.L.U hereinafter © La Belleza del Alma.
Browsing the website © La Belleza del AlmaE gives you the status of USER of this and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notice by © La Belleza del Alma, in which case it will proceed to its publication and notice as far in advance as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read its contents carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user also undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will be liable to © La Belleza del Alma or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and © La Belleza del Alma may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights and its implementing regulation (RGPD) (EU) 2016/679, the company’s identification details are detailed below:
Its Company Name is: BEAUTE MORALES CUMBRERAS, S.L.U.
Its Trade Name: © La Belleza del Alma
Its Tax Identification Code: B87499661
Your Postal Address: Lugar las Lomas, 322 de Alhaurin el Grande 29130 (Malaga)
Telephone: 915 218 830
Your Email: email@example.com
To communicate with us, we provide you with different means of contact which are detailed below:
- Telephone: 915 218 830
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: Lugar las Lomas, 322 de Alhaurin el Grande 29130 (Malaga)
3.PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE
To show the people who enter our website the services we offer, as well as your professional career.
4.CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access. However, © La Belleza del Alma may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the relevant form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to © La Belleza del Alma and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services of © La Belleza del Alma and not use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocacy of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of © La Belleza del Alma or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the mass consumption of computing resources through which © La Belleza del Alma provides its services.
- Attempting to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of © La Belleza del Alma or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of © La Belleza del Alma or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All contents of the Portal, including but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links or links and other audiovisual or audio content, as well as graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to © La Belleza del Alma, without being transferred to the user any of the rights of exploitation thereof beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the web.
The trademarks, trade names or logos used or mentioned in the Portal are owned by © La Belleza del Alma, without access to the Portal attributes any right over such trademarks, trade names and / or logos.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are subject to any kind of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of © La Belleza del Alma, without being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between © La Belleza del Alma and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by © La Belleza del Alma of its contents or services.
La Belleza del Alma is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or the actions taken on the basis thereof.
4.1 EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
© La Belleza del Alma excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, © La Belleza del Alma is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, © La Belleza del Alma disclaims any responsibility for information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is solely to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. La Belleza del Alma does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites, nor suggests, invites or recommends a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. La Belleza del Alma is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2 PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES BEING CARRIED OUT
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances revealing the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to © La Belleza del Alma duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.
The cookies used by the website are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not in themselves provide the user’s personal data.
The user has the possibility of configuring their browser to be notified of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on their computer. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information.
To use the website, it is not necessary for the user to allow the installation of cookies sent by the website, or the third party acting on its behalf, notwithstanding the fact that it is necessary for the user to log in as such in each of the services whose provision requires prior registration or “login”.
The cookies used on this website are, in any case, of a temporary nature with the sole purpose of making their subsequent transmission more efficient. Under no circumstances will cookies be used to collect personal information.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
For example, you can find information on how to do this in the case you use as a browser:
Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
The website servers may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain purely statistical measurements that make it possible to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorised access to data. To achieve these ends, the user / customer agrees that the provider obtains data for the purposes of authentication of access controls.© La Belleza del Alma